2. Finding amazing deals while shopping. My mom, sister, and I went shopping today, and found the best deals ever!
3. This photo... I used it in a header for Sealed for Redemption.
4. Working on a new blog design. I am putting it up later today because I am going to be busy next week. Be prepared for a big change! I think it's going to be good!
5. Jane Austen novels. I am reading Sense & Sensibility right now. So good!
6. You. I love you, dear readers. Thank you so much for commenting, and for even reading my posts for that matter!
7. Planing for the summer. I am so excited to do some free portrait sessions this spring/summer. I am asking a few families if they will let me "experiment" on them - meaning, it will be free. Hopefully, there will be a few families/people who are willing to let me do this.
8. Love. Yes, I am loving love. Sounds strange, I know. Just being able to hug and kiss my little siblings is joyous. I could sit for hours and just watch their tiny hands build lego ships or dress their dollies. Laughing so loud with my sister at night that a parent has to come in and tell us to be quiet. That is love for me right now. Not just saying "I love you", but spending precious moments together.
What do you love?