May 07, 2011

i want to be a dandelion

I want to be like a dandelion...


I want to bloom where I'm planted.


And, after a time, when I face trials


And I learn,


I want to venture out on my own.  I want to find my own way.


And when I learn what it means to be free, I want to come back to your arms, where you hold me tight.  Though it sometimes feels like those arms might be holding me too tight, I will always, always, come back to them.  I will always come back to the place I was planted to grow some more.  Because, I can never learn enough from you.  I will always love you.

3 comments:

  1. That's so beautiful!! I love it. It's so true. I actually have a sign in my bedroom that says "bloom where you're planted". What a great post. I LOVE the pictures :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And your sister is SO cute :)

    ReplyDelete