June 23, 2011

showing glory: a guest post by mary catherine

I have loved photography ever since I got my first point-and-shoot back in 2007. I began capturing funny things that my sisters did, and I liked being able to save those moments.
But the main photography genre that dominates my family computer?
Nature photos.



I adore taking pictures of plants, animals, and anything else un-human that God created.
The reason for this is that I’ve discovered that I can make pictures tell a story. I can make people see how glorious creation really is.
That is how I’ve discovered that photography is part of my ministry. I can take pictures of things that a lot of people wouldn’t notice, showing them that nothing that beautiful could happen by chance.
I love to glorify my Creator through my pictures and share them with others.



I want my photos to speak to the viewer and make them think. And that, to me, is the most satisfying aspect of being a photographer.
What is your favorite thing about photography?

My Photo 
Mary Catherine blogs at

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 24, 2011

    I LOVE THESE SHOTS!!!! S CUTE.

    jemimabakytgul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete