- This. This my dear friends, is the lovely shoe I have been wearing for the last week. I broke and dislocated my toe. How? It's going to amaze you.... It was dramatic... I kicked a table. I know right? Totally awesome! No?! Nope. It's a pretty lame story... A little girl asked me yesterday at church if it was mismatched shoe night. Um...no. No...it's not.
- Having two and a half weeks of History homework to do. Not good.
- My mom's garden. Seriously, there is a stream running through it.
- Typing words wrong and then sending an email. I hate when I do that.
- Feeling like school will never end even though there are only a few weeks left. (Not sure if that's awkward. I'm pretty sure that's called normal.)
- My dogs. We shaved them for the summer and they look ridiculous. Never underestimate the skill of a professional groomer. I will not post pictures. You might not read my blog ever again if you see them! (Unless you really want to see it...)
- This picture: