April 03, 2011

A List {of random things}

1.  My 365 blog has officially failed.  I am going to make a ton of changes to it.  Probably a photo a week instead of everyday.  We shall see.  If you follow, you are fine.  I'm just going to change the concept. 

2.  I went outside with a bathing suit on!!  Yes!!  Spring break for my family is in six days, and it was so warm today, that I decided to get used to my bathing suit.  Plus, it always helps to get a little tan before I go.  ;)

3.  I am being featured here tomorrow!  Thanks Nicolasa!

4.  I have so many things I want to post about, I just haven't gotten to them.

5.  I must leave you now.  I have homework.  My weekends are not pretty when I take almost two days off from school.

6.  Goodbye!  Have a wonderful Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your interview at Nicolasa's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great Spring Break! The weather has been beautiful here today. Supposed to be nice through the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you from Boost My Blog Friday. Please visit my blog and follow me back at
    http://my-2-cents.blogspot.com/

    If you have a few check out a couple giveaways I have like: Build a Dream PLAYHOUSE, The Can Organizer or Rebecca St. James new CD

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from the blog hop.
    Looking forward to your posts.
    http://pink-at-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't find the post about the Boost my

    Blog Friday Blog Hop, so I am leaving my note

    here....

    BLOG HOPping around - I am now a follower of

    your blog, wont you also follow me?? ~KM
    Krafty Max Originals

    ReplyDelete