January 24, 2011

I'm 15 Today!

I turned fifteen today!  Even though it was a Monday, it was still very fun!  At my co-op, all 150+ kids sang to me.  All week, my brother had been planning it.  Well, let's just say that I will pay him back one way or another!
After a long day of school, my family and I went out to dinner.

 It was very yummy!
 I also got to have a mini dessert, even though we were going to have cake at home!  It was free, so what the heck?  I shared it though, I promise.  Doesn't it look so cute?


Me and my sister

When we came home, we ate a gorgeous cheesecake "tower" that my mom built.  It was yummy!  I some earrings, clothes, and candy, and a scarf.  Overall, it was a good day!  I love birthdays because they are just a great reminder of how short life is, and also how many people there are around me who love me!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great rest of the day:)

    -Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! :) I had those same candles on my birthday earlier this month! I hope you had a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday! you are very pretty, by the way. now we are the same age!

    those desserts looks SO good...

    blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cake looked good :) Happy Birthday :D

    ReplyDelete