January 26, 2011

The Need for Portraits

Lately, I have been dying to take portraits.  Because it has been so cold, I haven't wanted to go outside, but this weekend, I did.  My sister and I went out all bundled up and had some fun!  The glare was bad, which explains some of our squinting, but overall, these are some of the best portraits I have taken of my sister in a long time!
Excuse the gum...


We were running to stay warm!


Don't ask.  This was one of the dramatic running shots!




What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. beautiful photos! love the picture of you in the header :)

    -Marieanne
    un-monde-magiique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i honestly love them. i do like your dramatic picture...

    blessings,
    Lauren Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice job, Olivia! There is something very sweet in the way you take photos. I also enjoy seeing how you switch up the look of your blog fairly regularly. I never know what I'm going to get when I open it up!

    ReplyDelete