January 08, 2011

Just For You

It's cold where I live - very cold.  When I went shopping with my mom this morning, the temperature was 11 degrees.  Anyway, I have not taken a picture for a week!  I don't think I've ever done that!  I am usually always taking picture, or I usually take at least one a day.  Just for you (because I have not posted any photos in a while) I went outside and took pictures of the snow.  I put on my sister's thin pink gloves, realized they had a hole in them, ignored that fact, and grabbed my camera.  To say the least, I was freezing.  The wind was blowing, my dog would not leave my side, and I was shaking so much I could hardly push the shutter-release button!   



I LOVE the sunflare on this photo!
What did you all think of the devotion?  Also, please check out the giveaway!  It ends tomorrow, and so far, only two people have entered!  Go check it out.  You can find a link to it at the top of the page.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment: