January 02, 2011

Was & Now

Every once in a while, I am going to post a "Was & Now" photo.  It is simply to see how I edited a photo, and what the original looked like.  Personally, I don't like to edit my photos very much.  I believe that to be defined as a good photographer, it's not how well you can edit a photo, even though it is important.  Thus, I don't spend too much time on it.  Never fear, I hav my moments of editing fun!

WAS 
I love this photo.  It's a little dull, but I love the focus and the composition.

NOW
So, what do you think?  I had a lot of fun with this.  I added one of the "Actions" that is in my editing software.  Let me know what you think, and if you want me to do some more of these!

2 comments:

  1. I really like your editing...what program did you use and is that a texture or the editing program. It looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I use a program called Photoscape. It's free. That was an action and a texture. It's sort of an antique photo action. That's what it's called.

    ReplyDelete