1. I have too much to do.
2. I haven't taken photos in three days. Sometimes, I just need to go outside and take pictures. It's calming. At the moment, it's too cold to go outside, which means I don't want to go, which means I don't get to take any pictures.
3. I am trying to do two weeks of school work in one. It makes me tired.
4. I am currently reading three books at the same time. I love doing that.
5. I hate to say this, but I miss the snow. Yes, I know I just said I didn't like winter at all, but I contradict myself sometimes. Snow is fun to photograph, play in, and really, just look at!
6. Only two people have entered my giveaway! Go check it out. It's a small giveaway, but it's fun!
7. My blog, Sealed for Redemption, has been severely neglected. I need to post something, but I don't know what yet.
8. I'm staring at my Biology, History, and Latin books. Why do I feel so guilty? Guess what I will be doing for the next half hour?
9. I just wrote a post without a picture. It's a record!
10. I just contradicted myself again!