January 18, 2011

Was & Now

I decided to do another Was & Now.  This picture is recent and one of the only self-portraits I like!  It was freezing outside when I took this, hence that hat.  When I took it, it was a little dark, and I wanted my face to stand out, not the background.

 What I did was brighten it up a little, sharpened it, and obviously, I made it B&W.  Someday, I will be able to go into more detail about how I edit.  Since I have a free editing software, it's not like Photoshop with all the fancy actions and such!  I am hoping to get Photoshop in a few years.
What do you think?  I really like it in black and white.
I also like it in Sepia.  Well, what do you think?  Which one is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Cool picture! I like the B&W one. :)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice picture I like the black and white too :)

    Marieanne
    un-monde-magiique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete